First of all, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding these last couple of months as have we have done our best to navigate the uncharted waters of the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope you and your family have remained safe and healthy, it is our intention to keep it that way while addressing your oral health needs.
We have a number of new safety protocols in place. But, we want to remind you that our dental office has always been a safe and sterile environment. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued and to be sure our infection control procedures are current. Due to recent updates, you will see some changes at your next appointment.
- Please wear a face covering into the office and keep it on whenever you are not receiving treatment
- Upon entering the waiting room, please use the available hand sanitizer and then we will take your temperature at the window. If you have a temperature over 100.4 F you will be asked to reschedule.
- The waiting room is essentially closed, family members and friends must wait outside or in their vehicles. One parent/guardian may accompany a minor (please also have a face covering). No siblings or additional children will be permitted in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, it is very important to arrive on time for your appointment
- We would like you to be prepared in advance for the physical changes to the office. In an effort to improve social distancing and minimize aerosol contamination within our small space we have hung plastic draping throughout.
We want you to know that we are taking your safety seriously, as we always have. If you have questions or concerns about our practices, please bring them to our attention right away. Thank you for trusting us with keeping you safe while keeping your mouth healthy! We are truly looking forward to seeing you again.
Dr. King, Dr. Carroll and staff
Providing family dentistry services in Dover NH, Dr. Liza A. King, Dr. Patrick F. Carroll and our team of highly-trained, friendly dental staff welcome you to our practice. Here, we listen to your needs and concerns to develop treatment plans that work for your needs, goals, and lifestyle. Our practice believes in providing you with dental care that is affordable and effective, in a warm and comfortable environment. We respect you as an individual and thrive on the relationships that we develop, whether we see you for regular check-ups or you need more intensive treatment to rectify an oral health issue.
Family-oriented dental services offered at Dr. Liza A. King and Dr. Patrick Carroll include:
- Routine check-ups, exams, cleanings, and fillings
- Pediatric dental services
- Digital X-rays
- Crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Preventive dentistry, including sealants, fluoride, and mouthguards
- Teeth whitening and cosmetic dentistry
- Treatment for gum disease
- Oral cancer screenings
- Emergency dental services
We serve dental patients of all ages, including children and seniors, at our Dover, NH office. Our patients come from New Hampshire’s Dover, Rochester, Portsmouth, and Exeter areas, and from York, Kittery, and the Berwicks in southern Maine, as well. For more information about our practice and how we can help you achieve excellent oral health and a stunning smile, please call. We look forward to getting to know you!